I ran over to Annapolis to check on Zoe this week. It drives my crazy to not be able to run down to the boat and just check to make sure everything is ok. I had raised the dink on its davits the last time we were there. Upon my return I found one of the tubes had gone flat. I suspected the valve as the o-ring sealed cap was in very poor condition. I tracked down a new cap at Annapolis Inflatables and decided now might be a good time to do a little rehab. I loaded the dinghy in my pickup with the help of my tommy lift.(everyone should have one of these) and headed home. I picked up some sealant from west marine and have been flopping said dink around my back yard to distribute the sealant in the tubes.
I think I'll do a little fiberglass touch up and maybe buy some paint to dress it up.
Our other addition is a used inflatable kayak.
Worked great in the living room. I can't wait to see how it does on water.